This part of our Ultimate Guide to Credit Union NPS is dedicated to getting started. Earlier sections introduced how the survey works, what it’s used for, and what you can learn from it. The first step in building an NPS program at your credit union is understanding the material in the earlier sections.
This part of the guide will cover:
- What you’ll need for a credit union NPS program;
- Which tools you might use; and
- Where to find help and support.
This blog is short and sweet because ultimately, when it comes to survey programs, there’s nothing to it but to do it! You’ll learn as much along the way as you will in this guide.
What Credit Unions Need for an NPS Program
Credit unions will need a handful of things to build and maintain an NPS survey program. These are a few of the things you can’t do without:
- A survey platform. There are multiple survey platforms available to credit unions. You’ll need to choose the one that best fits your budget, your goals, and your mission.
- Someone to run the surveys. This person will send the surveys, aggregate the scores, report on findings, and interpret results. Some credit unions delegate survey duty to an employee with other duties, such as a marketer, member experience officer, or digital consultant. Other credit unions involve multiple people. Some outsource the whole thing!
- A plan. Who will you survey? When will you survey? How will you survey (email, paper mail, etc.)? What else will you ask about? You should have a rough plan. If you don’t, read our guide from the beginning!
You may not need fully formed goals or ideas yet. Those will come after your survey team gets familiar with the platform… and gotten some early results.
The Survey Platforms Should Credit Unions Use
There are many survey platforms for credit unions. Some are branded, free/cheap generic tools built for any industry. Some are purpose-built and white labeled for credit unions or other financial institutions. And several platforms include data aggregation, interpretation, and reporting.
The survey platform that works for your credit union may not be the best for another credit union. Unfortunately, we can’t make that recommendation.
If you think that LiveSurvey is right for your credit union, please contact us! We’d be happy to see if we can help.
Where to Find Help and Support
Where to find support will depend on which survey platform you choose.
For example, if you opt for a cheap, generic platform, you will be limited to the support their website and plan offers.
If you choose a platform created specifically for credit unions, they will be able to help you craft a strategy and understand your results.
Additionally, most survey platforms have blogs (like this one). Blog can be incredibly helpful!
Where to Get Started
We recommend getting a demo or two to see which survey platform is best able to help you reach your goals.
Which has the most useful features? Which has the best pricing? Which do you feel good about?
If you’d like to start with a demo of LiveSurvey, click here!